Whether you are celebrating a pool and spa birthday for your mother or your wife…or another lovely lady, I have a tip that will save you trouble: theme out the holiday. If you pick a great theme, the rest of the day does itself.
My pick for a holiday theme is Pool and Spa Birthday! It is the perfect theme any time of year. Think about it, a day of relaxing by the pool (or dreaming of it at a spa of choice if it is too cold yet). You can go take her to eat at some beachy La Jolla seafood restaurant and have her open her pool and spa gifts, ever the hero.
What are the top Pool and Spa Birthday Gifts?
- A huge sit-in Pool and Spa Float. Kid’s…keep your hands off. This is like you are floating around in a large princess pillow. Put on your tiara.
- 1/2 ounce Sampler Pillow Scent Packets: It may seem a little lame but I really hate spending so long in the spa because the chlorine smell is a little overpowering. It would be fun to try out these little packets of scent while enjoying a nice spa experience.
- Pool Refresh – You add a couple of drops of this to the spa and you will emerge soft and supple without any of that super dry spa skin.
- Solar floating pool lights – I just love this. In lieu of dying your pool for a party, which your partner may not be excited about, you can add these amazing cute little lights to flicker around your pool. They are colorful and lovely and they charge, even on cloudy days.
- How about a new bikini/bathing suit? Try Anna Brazil in Pacific Beach, Julie’s Beachwear in Del Mar, or SeaFolly in UTC.
Take her out for Dinner at a top San Diego Seafood restaurant:
Eddie V’s – An eating experience you won’t soon forget, Eddie V’s knows how to cook! From filet mignon, to a wide array of seafood, like oysters, shrimp, lobster, Ahi and bonita, you’re going to have one of the best dinners in San Diego.
Adrians Surf & Turf Grill
Check out Yelp for great seafood restaurant suggestions.
Coming from a woman, there could be nothing more relaxing than the promise of a lovely day by the pool or in a spa. Creating a Pool and Spa Day gives your woman that vision, even if the weather is not cooperating on her day!