Buying for dad is difficult. I never know what to get. I start looking around the tie department in stores and conducting internal debates with myself about whether or not my dad and husband need another daub kit, hat, or pair of kitchy socks. I decided to go the easy route and try on some father’s day pool gifts for size…you know what? They fit. In much the same way last months Mother’s day options fit so well. In true egalitarian fashion, we had to give equal time to dear old dad.
Top Father’s Day Pool Gifts
- Floating Cooler Boat: That is right, I did it, I led with the most base of all father’s day desires…the desire to drink by the pool. Floating around on your raft with your cooler bobbing right next to you, tied on no less. What could be a better?
- Pool Basketball: Really could you give your special man anything more perfect? If he loves sports, this is going to give him endless fun and adventure in the pool. Check out On Deck Basketball Set here.
- Add the Music: with floating speakers. I have trouble finding speakers anywhere in my home. I, would love wifi connected floating speakers for my man, and then steal them for myself.
- A Crazy Float: Mom gets the floating couch, dad gets something funny and tongue in cheek. Something like a huge floating pizza. Or a floating logs to beat another competitor off of. Let your imagination run wild.
- Pool Service: That is right. You want to give your dad the best father’s day pool gifts? Give them the gift of not doing an dang thing. Call Bonita Pool and Spa and start services with us today. The all time best gift is the gift of doing nothing!